To provide a focal point for TWMA’s document control system, review and report on HSEQ performance, and support the HSEQ Department and implementation of the Company’s HSEQ Management System. Support all departments for closure of Incidents/NCR’s/Actions.
Health & Safety:
- Generate and provide support for monthly HSEQ KPI’s, objectives and targets performance reports;
- Participate in risk assessments, COSHH assessments and the development of safe systems of work, procedures and work instructions, with support from HSEQ Team for continual improvement within the IMS, products, processes and services;
- Arranging, coordinating, reporting and follow up of HSEQ actions between departments & external parties;
- Assist in the analysis of accidents and near miss incidents and making corrective action recommendations;
- Participate in internal HSEQ audits and inspections;
- Assist to develop HSEQ Plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as local client requirements
- Assists to implement and maintain certification of OHSAS 18001
- Ensuring that employees, contractors and site visitors receive HSE inductions and permit to work systems are followed;
- Participate within TWMA Emergency Response Team
- Conducts HSE presentations and training to employees as required
- Performs and assumes other duties and responsibilities as may be required by immediate supervisor
- Assist in the development and review of Risk and COSHH assessment
- Assist Environmental team members as and when required.
- Assists to implement and maintain certification of ISO 14001.
- Carrying out monthly reviews and generating reports on the status of NCRs and action items;
- Participate/conduct with internal quality audits and following up on non-conformances and corrective actions;
- Assist in the monitoring and measuring of Quality Plans, KPI’s, objectives and targets.
- Focal point for administration of the company IMS and document control; including creation of new files, updating and formatting documents, implementing changes to controlled documents after approval, maintaining document register and document revision history;
- Maintenance of HSEQ department folders, filing and creation of new files for correspondence, publications, reports etc;
- Assist offshore operations with management system documents and reports.
- Assists to implement and maintain certification of ISO 9001
Qualification(s) & Training (E – Essential / P – Preferred):
- Training in relevant HSEQ aspects such as risk assessment, auditing (E), IOSH Working Safely etc (E)
Experience(s) (E – Essential / P – Preferred):
- Provision of administrative and support services; (E)
- Previous HSEQ experience (may be part of another role) (E)
- Working within the oil & gas or energy industries. (D)
- HSEQ Coordination experience (E)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies (E – Essential / P – Preferred):
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office; (E)
- Highly organised and ability to manage competing demands; (E)
- Drive and dedication; (E)
- Ability to work independently and to meet agreed deadlines; (E)
- Dedicated to promoting a positive image of the company. (E)
Complying with Procedures:
- Ensure all operations comply with the Company and Client operating policies and procedures.
- Ensure all operations comply with the Company Health and Safety policy.
- Be aware of company conditions of employment as detailed in the Employee Handbook.
- Liaise with the HR Department to assure compliance with current employee law legislation and employment contract and keep up to date with other current legislation, legal requirements and regulations that apply to the company.
Note: The duties as described herein are intended as a guide only, and it should be understood that operational demands may at times necessitate that an employee performs duties not included in this description.