To work effectively as part of a team to service, repair and maintain offshore oil equipment by working closely with the maintenance department. Carrying out repairs and upgrades of electrical equipment will be an integral part of the role. You will be required to help train colleagues across various disciplines and undergo relevant training.
- Check, service, repair and maintain all TWMA equipment.
- Log information in the maintenance job sheets.
Provide technical advice and assistance to all departments:
- Liaise with Engineering Department to obtain necessary information to assist and build new equipment as required.
- Source information from third party representatives as necessary.
HSEQ & SEPA:
- Follow all TWMA and HSEQ/SEPA procedures.
- Address any concerns and taking appropriate actions in conjunction with TWMA procedures.
- Attending monthly safety meetings with QHSE personnel.
Out of Hours Maintenance Assistance:
- Provide back-up assistance to other Maintenance personnel by mobile phone as required.
- Attend the maintenance site in the event of an equipment call off.
- Report all out of hour’s activity to Maintenance Manager.
- Part of on call Rota.
Offshore/Oversees Maintenance – supporting offshore operations:
- Traveling oversees to check, service & repair equipment as required.
- Be prepared to undertake medicals, vaccinations and training as required for offshore/oversees travel.
Qualification(s) & Training (E – Essential / P – Preferred):
- ONC Electrical Qualification / NVQ Level 3 / 17th Edition Electrical Regulations / Recognised apprenticeship or training scheme (E).
- BOSIET (P)
- Current COMPEX Certification (P)
- C&G 2392, Inspection & Testing (P)
Experience(s) (E – Essential / P – Preferred):
- Inspection of machine electrical systems, Fault Finding / Testing and Repairs (E)
- Work with Electrical Schematic and wiring Diagrams (E)
- Carry out maintenance routines (E)
- Carry out installations (E)
- Repair breakdowns (E)
- Working with process equipment / heavy plant machinery (P)
- Working / inspecting Hazardous Area Equipment (P)
- Working within the oil & gas, maritime, material processing or temporary energy industries (P)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies (E – Essential / P – Preferred):
- Ability to work to a high standard at all times (E)
- Ability to develop and follow operational instructions (E)
- Dedicated to promoting a positive image of the company (E)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills (E)
- Responsible attitude towards safety and equipment (E)
- Available to participate in on-call rota (E)
- Effective team player (E)
- Ability to travel offshore/overseas when required (E)
- Punctual (E)
- Full UK Driving Licence (E)
Complying with Procedures:
- Ensure all operations comply with the Company and Client operating policies and procedures.
- Ensure all operations comply with the Company Health and Safety policy.
- Be aware of company conditions of employment as detailed in the Employee Handbook.
- Liaise with the HR Department to assure compliance with current employee law legislation and employment contract and keep up to date with other current legislation, legal requirements and regulations that apply to the company.
Note: The duties as described herein are intended as a guide only, and it should be understood that operational demands may at times necessitate that an employee performs duties not included in this description.