Purpose of Role
To operate and assist in maintaining all TWMA equipment whilst ensuring all health, safety and environmental issues connected with TWMA and client operations are adhered to. Integrate with TWMA team members and client personnel, and assist with gathering data as directed and explained by Lead and Senior Lead Engineers.
- Responsibility for the active participation and adherence to HSEQ performance in line with Group HSEQ policies and program
- Continually monitor the effectiveness of the HSEQ program and proactively identify and implement changes as required through participation in risk assessments and HART
- Communicate, manage and maintain high awareness level in respect of HSE targets and objectives
- Ensure compliance with all TWMA, client, job specific and regulatory procedures / legislation
- Proactively communicate any areas of concern or opportunities for improvement to the Group program
EfficientC & TCC-RotoMill Operation:
- Operate machinery.
- Develop and utilise an understanding of process operations.
- Liaise with client personnel and TWMA team members to gather relevant data and record as directed.
- Report any problems or issues with equipment or processes to Lead or Senior Lead Engineer.
- Share knowledge and experience with all relevant personnel.
- Pro-actively contribute to the ongoing learning and development of personnel.
- Assist with any maintenance of mechanical equipment if required and appropriate.
- Clean and maintain equipment and facilities to ensure a professional appearance at all times.
- Undertake other relevant duties on board the rig as required, e.g. pit cleaning, tank cleaning etc.
- Ensure all TWMA personnel and agency workers and staff respect facilities on the rig, e.g. accommodation, equipment etc.
HSEQ – ensure safety requirements are fully understood by:
- Following all TWMA and HSE procedures
- Addressing any concerns and taking appropriate actions in conjunction with TWMA procedures
- Attending monthly safety meetings with HSE personnel
- Participate in TWMA and Client SOC card programs and meet monthly submission levels.
- Report any incidents or concerns to Senior Lead Engineers.
Complying with Procedures
- Ensure all activities comply with the Company and Client operating policies and procedures.
- Ensure all activities comply with TWMA’s Business Conduct Policy.
- Ensure all activities comply with the Company Health and Safety policy as defined in the Company handbook.
- Working within drilling water or Process industries
- Solids Control Equipment Experience including:
- Screw Conveyors
- Vacuum Units
- Bulk Storage and Transfer Systems
- Air Transfer Systems
- Pit Cleaning Operations
Qualifications / Training
- Training and competence record available;
- Valid Offshore Survival (BOSIET / FOET);
- Valid OGUK Medical (for a minimum of 3 months);
- Confined Space Entry;
- Permit to Work Awareness;
- Manual Handling;
- H2S Awareness;
- Working at Height Awareness;
- Lifting Operations Awareness;
- Spill Control;
- Environmental Awareness & Waste Management.
Note: The duties as described herein are intended as a guide only, and it should be understood that operational demands may at times necessitate that an employee performs duties not included in this description.