To carry out regular audit and assessment of TWMA’s HSEQ Integrated Management System processes, procedures and arrangements to ensure full compliance with the ISO 9001:2015 standard, and to provide practical advice, support and guidance where necessary to address any gaps in the management system and support continual improvement. To plan and conduct critical vendor audits, and to participate in internal audits verifying compliance with ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007 and TWMA’s HSE Management System requirements.
- Undertake regular internal audits of TWMA’s Integrated HSEQ Management System processes, procedures and arrangements both domestically, overseas and offshore, to verify compliance with the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- Where required, conduct internal audits to review TWMA’s Integrated HSEQ Management System processes, procedures and arrangements both domestically overseas and offshore, to verify compliance with ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 standards, and with support from Environmental Advisor and HSEQ Manager;
- Planning and prioritising audits and maintaining annual audit schedule based on status and importance of processes and the regular review and analysis of company performance;
- Writing internal audit reports, including clear statements of non-conformity and detailed recommendations and action plans, for all internal audits conducted.
- Conduct compliance audits ensuring the companies regulatory and legal requirements are being met.
Critical Vendor Audits
- Lead critical vendor audits and assist in the evaluation and approval of critical vendors and contractors;
- Development of annual audit schedules for critical vendors, in conjunction with Group HSEQ Manager and other department Managers.
- Writing audit reports including statements of non-conformity (where applicable) and detailed recommendations and action plans, for all critical vendor audits conducted.
Management System Development
- Provide information, instruction and guidance to TWMA to ensure that any detected non-conformities are addressed satisfactorily and to assist in the continual improvement of the management system to ensure that it remains effective and fit-for-purpose.
Liaise with clients, regulators and other third parties
- Support the ongoing certification of management system through participation in recertification/surveillance audits by certifying bodies;
- Participate in client and other third-party audits, as required.
- Provide regular information and reports to Group HSEQ Manager advising on findings from internal audits, the effectiveness of the overall TWMA Integrated HSEQ Management System and recommendations for action/improvement.
- Participate in regular HSEQ team meetings to review and manage HSEQ performance of TWMA.
Qualification(s) & Training (E – Essential / P – Preferred):
- Qualified lead auditor (IRCA approved) to the ISO 9001 standard (E)
- IRCA Registered or CQI membership (P)
- Qualified lead/internal auditor to ISO 18001 & 14001 standards (P)
- Current BOSIET certificate (P)
Experience(s) (E – Essential / P – Preferred)
- Significant and demonstrable audit experience working with certified ISO 9001 management systems and auditing compliance against the standard (E)
- Significant experience of developing audit checklists, audit reports and action plans (E)
- Full understanding of UK regulatory and legal requirements (E)
- Auditing experience working for a certification body such as BSI, Lloyds, DNV etc (P)
- Significant audit experience auditing compliance with ISO 14001 and 18001 management systems (P)
- Experience within the oil & gas or energy industries (P)
- Working Knowledge of Oil and Gas Industry Technical Specifications and Standards (P)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies (E – Essential / P – Preferred)
- Highly organised and ability to manage competing demands (E)
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels (E)
- Ability to provide practical advice, support and guidance where necessary to address any gaps in the management system and support continual improvement (E)
- Highly organised and self-motivated (E)
- Ability and willingness to travel both domestically and overseas, as well as offshore (E)
- An enthusiastic approach to resolving problems with a pleasant and articulate manner is essential (E)
- Ability to work independently to plan and priorities workload (E)
Complying with Procedures
- Ensure all operations comply with the Company and Client operating policies and procedures.
- Ensure all operations comply with the Company Health and Safety policy.
- Be aware of company conditions of employment as detailed in the Employee Handbook.
- Liaise with the HR Department to assure compliance with current employee law legislation and employment contract and keep up to date with other current legislation, legal requirements and regulations that apply to the company.
Note: The duties as described herein are intended as a guide only, and it should be understood that operational demands may at times necessitate that an employee performs duties not included in this description.