Skip and ship, supported by our transfer and containment solutions, transports drilling wastes generated at source to an onshore processing facility. Drilling waste is filled into a TWMA modular skip-filling station into TWMA drill cuttings bins using various equipment configurations depending on project-specific requirements. The bins are then transferred via boat from drilling rigs to a specialist onshore TWMA thermal processing facility.
We provide rental of a wide range of high-quality bins and containers, complete with certified sling sets for use in skip and ship operations. All containers are fully maintained for the duration of the rental period and daily reporting systems are in place to record the volume and types of drilling waste handled.
- Simple and quick installation with minimal rig modifications required
- Configurations available for any rig setup
- Industry-leading drilling waste handling
- Daily reporting systems detailing volumes of drilling waste
- Thorough tracking of processes provides complete assurance of compliance with legislation
Our skip and ship solutions are designed, manufactured, installed and operated by TWMA personnel.
Get in touch to find out more about this solution.