Our Vertical Cuttings Dryers (VCD) dramatically reduce drill cuttings waste discharge and maximise recovery of non-aqueous drilling fluids. They are screen type cuttings dryers, capable of receiving cuttings from a CT unit, auger or TWMA Vacuum System and treating between 25 and 60MT of drill cuttings per hour depending on the model.
The VCD receives drill cuttings from a cuttings transfer unit, screw conveyor or vacuum system and is capable of treating drill cuttings at a rate of up to 36MT per hour. Our experts supply, install, manage and operate the cuttings dryer to ensure performance is optimised – and expectation surpassed.
- High capacity, continuous-feed dryers have the throughput to keep pace with drilling operations.
- Explosion-proof motors are certified for use in class I, division I areas, meeting US Coast Guard (USCG) and US Mineral Management Services (MMS) requirements
- Built-in walkway on stand allows safe access around the cuttings dryer, meeting USCG, MMS, and OSHA requirements.
- Automatic cuttings dryer shut-off senses low oil pressure, preventing internal and bearing damage
- Individually balanced components are designed to be interchanged without affecting the high-speed, vibration-free operation
Get in touch to find out more about this solution.