At TWMA, we’re always looking for the brightest and the best to keep us at the top of the industry.
We specialise in turning potential into performance at every level; whether it’s recognising and nurturing raw talent, or guiding experienced professionals to the senior positions they deserve.
We also believe in rewarding endeavour and have a passion for really looking after our people. So we offer competitive salaries, generous employee benefits and the opportunity for significant career advancement.
It’s why we continually attract the outstanding – and why they stay with us for so long.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Recruitment fraud is a sophisticated fraud involving the offer of fictitious job opportunities. This kind of fraud is normally done through unsolicited emails, online recruitment services, bogus websites and even text messages claiming to be from TWMA. The aim of the fraud is to obtain personal information or money.
Recent incidents have occurred involving both individuals and organisations falsely claiming to recruit on behalf of TWMA.
We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited offers of employment from people claiming to work for, or be affiliated with, TWMA. If you believe you have received a fraudulent communication, we would advise that you contact your local police.
There are a number of things you need to watch out for. TWMA will NEVER adopt any of the below practices:
- Request money (e.g. for ‘visa fees’, taxes, a percentage of travel expenses).
- Request personal information such as passport and bank account details, often at an early stage.
- Send emails from free web-based email accounts such as Yahoo, Gmail or Live.com.
- Use mobile (cell) phone numbers, rather than office numbers.
- Make substantial spelling and grammatical errors.
- Insist on urgency from the outset.
- Use poorly formatted documentation.