The dewatering system provides a combination of chemical dosing treatment and centrifuging to separate ultra-fine to colloidal sized drill solids that conventional solids control equipment simply cannot remove.
The effluent from the dewatering system can be:
- Returned to the active mud system
- Used for dilution and/or to mix new mud
- Reused as dilution fluid for dewatering
Recycled in mud or dewatering:
- Does not need a clear fluid
- Reduces treatment costs
Discharged to environment:
- Conform to local environmental regulations
- May need further treatment or “polishing” (Water Treatment)
- Additional clarification, flocculation
- Removal of heavy metals, color, other impurities.
- A solution that greatly reduces haul off of drilling waste (both drill cuttings and spent drilling fluid) by treatment at source
- Recoverable by product of fresh water or brine that can be reused within the active drilling system or for further application at the rig site
- Provides cost savings through ability to reuse or disperse on location
- Minimises liquid waste
- Ensures environmental compliance in areas with strict environmental regulations
Get in touch to find out more about this solution.