TWMA solids control equipment offers a single source solution for offshore drilling operations, recovering up to 95% of drilling fluids from drill cuttings mixtures using state-of-the-art equipment designed, manufactured, integrated and maintained by our in-house engineering team.
Trained operators provide solids control services with the following supporting equipment provided on a sale or rental basis:
- Cuttings dryers
- Mud coolers
- Shaker screens
- De-silter and de-sanders
Our in-house engineering team is experienced in the design, manufacture, integration and maintenance of all TWMA solids control equipment. We have dedicated, trained personnel providing this service, offering clients the advantage of dealing with a single source supplier, from initial concept through to decommissioning.
- High capacity fluid treatment services designed to reduce clients’ total cost of ownership
- Products easily integrated into new and existing rig sites to transfer, store, process and clean drilling waste from light slop to spent drilling fluid
- Solutions to reduce manual handling and exposure to drilling waste, minimising overall HSE risk for our personnel and clients
- A solution to increase rig site solids control efficiency, providing our clients with a high quality reusable drilling fluid
- A solution that greatly reduces our clients’ operational well cost by providing pitless drilling and containment solutions and onsite treatment, significantly reducing haul off costs
Get in touch to find out more about this solution.